Sat, Feb 25|
P2L Playhouse (Skye Canyon Marketplace)
RAISING CONFIDENT, COMPETENT CHILDREN
As parents, grandparents and caregivers we all want our children to grow to be confident and competent in the world, but at times this task can feel intimidating. This seminar will empower you with the tools needed to equip young minds with the core building blocks of confidence and competence!
Time & Location
Feb 25, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
P2L Playhouse (Skye Canyon Marketplace), 9850 W Skye Canyon Park Dr Suite 190, Las Vegas, NV 89166, USA
About the seminar
Raising confident, competent children seminar is for parents, grandparents and caregivers with children ages 0-12. Offered by an accredited Triple P practitioner, this seminar focuses on simple strategies to equip children to become confident and successful throughout their lives.
Parents are introduced to the following six core building blocks:
- Showing respect to others
- Being considerate
- Having good communication and social skills
- Having healthy self-esteem
- Being a good problem solver
- Becoming independent
- Doors will open at 9:45am for coffee and child check-in.
- Child care is available for children 12 months ( walking ) - 12 years of age.
- Free catered lunch included.